For information and bookings call 01189 585 050
18 – 24 weeks
£149 Weekdays before 4pm / £159 Evenings and Saturdays
The anomaly scan is an important part of your pregnancy. It provides a detailed anatomical check of the structures of the baby from head to toe, measurements to check baby’s growth and looks for the first signs of any potential genetic disorders. This scan is commonly known as the 20 week scan, as it can only be performed between 18 to 24 weeks, as some anomalies cannot be seen earlier than this.
All pregnant women in the UK under the antenatal care of the NHS will be offered this scan. However, if for any reason you would like to have an anomaly scan performed privately, we can provide this for you. All of our sonographers are fully qualified and experienced in obstetrics so will be able to answer any questions you may have.
Gender confirmation can be included during this appointment if you would like to know. Depending on the baby’s position, if we have time we will also offer to show you the baby in 3D free of charge.
- A full report detailing baby’s growth and wellbeing
- 2 x black and white thermal prints
- Access to future Little Loyalty Reassurance Scans
- A DVD recording of your scan with music of your choice* £10
- A CD of still images (max 2 x 3D images) £5
- Extra thermal prints £2 each
- Extra printed photos £2 each (only available if you add the CD)