14 – 34 weeks. £79
If you have any concerns, or would like some reassurance, this is a 15 minute 2D appointment where we can confirm a heart beat and take measurements to check baby’s growth and wellbeing. All of our sonographers are fully qualified and experienced in obstetrics, so whatever your concerns, we will be able to answer any questions you may have.
If everything is looking healthy and we still have time, we will also have a quick look in 4D if you would like us to.
If you have already had a scan and you know you are carrying twins or a multiple pregnancy, please let us know when you book. We need to allow more time for multiple pregnancies and charge an extra £30.
- Wellbeing check – confirmation of baby’s heart beat, movements and position
- Growth Measurements – to check baby’s growth is consistent for current gestation.
- Estimate of the baby’s weight
- A quick look in 4D
- A comprehensive Growth and Wellbeing Report
- 2 x black and white thermal prints in 2D or 3D
- DVD recording of your scan with music. £15*
- 3D avi movie clips. £5 each**
- Your images, and any movie clips you’ve purchased, on a USB memory stick. £10
- Your images, and any movie clips you’ve purchased, uploaded to drop box. £10
- Extra thermal prints £3 each
- Photo print of your 2D or 3D image £3 each
* You must let us know if you would like to purchase a DVD, before your scan starts.
** Movie clips are only available if we have time during your scan. Please let the Sonographer know if you would like her to try and save some for you.
Find out more about who will do your scan at Future Babies.