Step 1: Book your scan
15 Minute 4D Scan Appointment.
- Available between 24 – 34 weeks
- 15 minute appointment with at least 10 minutes of scan time
- Well-being check of the baby
- Gender confirmation if required
- 4D Scan with HD Live, at no extra cost
- 2 x Colour photos to take away
Step 2: Select your Add-ons
Double your appointment time.
All of our 4D scans include a well-being check of the baby, but, if you double your appointment time, our 30 minute appointment includes our Growth and Wellbeing check. During our Growth and Wellbeing check we take detailed measurements of the baby to check the baby’s growth. From these measurements we also give you an estimate of the baby’s current weight. All of our findings are put into a report for you to keep with your hospital notes.
The extra time also makes your scan a more relaxed and enjoyable experience, especially if you have friends and family coming with you to share the experience.
The Extra Time Includes:
- Additional 15 minutes allowed for your appointment
- Available from 12 weeks to full term
- Growth and Wellbeing Check of the Baby
- Growth and Wellbeing Report – A detailed report to keep with your hospital notes.
- Your choice of music on the DVD if you choose to have one
Movie Clip. £5
Short AVI Movie clip taken during your scan; perfect for sharing with family and friends.
DVD Recording of your scan, with music. £15
A hard copy of your whole scan, for you to keep safe in the memory box. If you are having a 30 minute appointment, you can choose your own music; just bring your iPod or phone with the music on and the usb cable or a CD.
Upload to Dropbox. £10
All your images and any movie clips you have paid for uploaded to a secure dropbox with a password.
USB Memory Stick. £10
All your images and movie clips saved onto a Future Babies memory stick to keep safe in the memory box.
Extra Colour Photos. £3
6×4 colour prints of images taken during your scan.
Double sided keyring with your chosen images – a lovely little memento of your scan.