This Gender Scan appointment includes a 2D diagnostic Growth and Wellbeing Check PLUS Gender identification. We will take measurements of the baby’s head circumference, tummy circumference and femur length to check the baby’s growth and well-being and confirm gender.
If you do not require measurements to check your baby’s growth, you can book our Mini Gender for £59.
If your baby is not in a suitable position for us to determine the gender during your first visit we will invite you back for a 2nd appointment free of charge.
If we have time during your appointment, we will also have a quick look in 4D if you would like us to.
If you are carrying twins or a multiple pregnancy, please let us know when you book. We need to allow more time for multiple pregnancies and charge an extra £30 for each additional baby.
- 2D Diagnostic scan by a qualified Sonographer.
- Well-being Check.
- Growth Measurements.
- Estimated Weight.
- Gender Identification.
- A quick look in 4D with up to 2 x 3D images saved, If possible.
- Your images uploaded to Drop Box.
- Gender + Growth and Wellbeing Report.
- 2 x black and white, 2D or 3D, thermal prints.
- Free 2nd appointment to confirm gender if required.
- Access to a Little Loyalty Reassurance Scan.
- DVD recording of your scan with music. £15.**
- 2D or 3D avi movie clips. £5 each.***
- Your images, and any movie clips you’ve purchased, on a USB memory stick. £10.
- Your images, and any movie clips you’ve purchased, uploaded to drop box. £10.
- Extra thermal prints. £2 each.
- Photo print of your 2D or 3D image. £3 each.
- Keyrings. £5 each.
** You must let us know if you would like to purchase a DVD, before your scan starts.
*** Movie clips are only available if we have time during your scan. Please let the Sonographer know if you would like her to try and save some for you.
Find out more about who will do your scan at Future Babies.