From around 35 weeks, you will probably be hoping that baby has moved into a head down position. We can check this and also the position of the placenta and cord for you. Gender confirmation is included, if you would us to check for you.
If we have time during your appointment, we will also attempt to show you the baby in 3D free of charge if you would like us to.
Please let us know if you are carrying twins, or a multiple pregnancy, when you book as we will need to allow more time and charge an extra £30 for each additional baby.
- A full report detailing baby’s growth and wellbeing
- Gender confirmation if you would like to know
- 2 x black and white thermal prints
- A DVD recording of your scan with music £15
- Your images on a USB memory stick £15
- Your images uploaded to drop box £10
- Extra thermal prints £3 each