If you have any concerns, or would like some reassurance, this is a 2D diagnostic Well-being Check PLUS measurements to check baby’s growth.
From 14 weeks onwards it is necessary to take measurements of the baby’s head circumference, tummy circumference and femur length in order to accurately date the pregnancy and confirm that the baby is growing as expected for the gestation.
If we have time during your appointment, we will also have a quick look in 4D if you would like us to.
If you are carrying twins or a multiple pregnancy, please let us know when you book. We need to allow more time for multiple pregnancies and charge an extra £30 for each additional baby.
- 2D Diagnostic scan by a qualified Sonographer.
- Well-being checks – confirmation of baby’s heart beat, movements and position.
- Growth Measurements – to check baby’s growth is consistent for current gestation.
- Baby’s estimated weight.
- A quick look in 4D with up to 2 x 3D images saved, If possible.
- Growth and Wellbeing Report.
- 2 x black and white, 2D or 3D, thermal prints.
- Access to a Little Loyalty Reassurance Scan.
- DVD recording of your scan with music. £15.*
- 2D or 3D avi movie clips. £5 each.**
- Your images, and any movie clips you’ve purchased, on a USB memory stick. £15.
- Your images, and any movie clips you’ve purchased, uploaded to drop box. £10.
- Extra thermal prints. £2 each.
- Photo print of your 2D or 3D image. £3 each.
- Keyrings. £5 each.
* You must let us know if you would like to purchase a DVD, before your scan starts.
** Movie clips are only available if we have time during your scan. Please let the Sonographer know if you would like her to try and save some for you.
Find out more about who will do your scan at Future Babies.